Researched Federal Business Opportunities
The epipeline federal contracts database includes tens of thousands of federal procurement opportunity reports. On a daily basis, epipeline market research analysts identify new and recompeted short- and long-term federal business opportunities, ensuring that the epipeline fed bid database is updated with the latest and most accurate information for our customers.
- Comprehensive qualified coverage of trillions of dollars in federal business opportunities
- Detailed Opportunity Summary Reports (OSR) covering program background and scope, potential prime contractors and subcontractors, Interested Contractors/Vendors and ability to express your interest in particular epipeline federal business opportunity, total value and Projected Annual Revenue Stream, contact information for program officers, etc.
- Recompetes to formulate 5-10 year business development and strategic plans
- Coverage of 50+ Civilian and Defense Agencies
- Extensive search functionality across a wide range of subject matter and content
- Research and track teaming partners or competitors using our government market intelligence suite
- WebEx online meeting center, Dun and Bradstreet Company/Financial Reports, federal contract histories, anonymous FOIA request services, federal procurement news, FAR Abstracts and Personalized Research complement the suite of epipeline research and tools
- Competitive advantage by obtaining federal business opportunity information with a long lead time
- A Personalized Inbox saves you a valuable research time while efficiently managing the new federal contract opportunities, daily updates and federal procurement news matching your profile criteria
- Tracked federal business opportunities workspace centralizes the government intelligence gathering process and streamlines business development by allowing you to customize your research with attached notes, company data, contacts, news, and federal contract histories
- Collaboration tools facilitate real-time exchange with colleagues (capture manager, proposal team, sales, etc.) located anywhere in the world--no more duplicating tasks!
- Special request capability to an industry-leading government market research team with over 95 years experience
- The highest value and most detailed federal procurement research and functionality at the lowest price point in the industry
- More qualified federal business opportunities that fit your product capabilities